I’m not a mom of a daughter.
Yet, I’m writing this post.
Because, firstly I’m a daughter and secondly I’m a mom – so what if to a son?
I always feel that Moms of daughters are special creatures on our planet and they must have really done something beautiful and great in their past lives to have been blessed with daughters in this one! Also, God doesn’t bless all ladies with daughters – may be because not all are capable enough to handle
10 Things Only Moms Of Daughters Can Do
- Only moms of daughters can go shopping with their daughters and have an enjoyable outing. Fathers and sons hate to go shopping with ladies and so having a daughter gives you an excellent shopping partner for life!
- Only moms of daughters can wear the same clothes for any occasion and not feel awkward about it.
- Only moms of daughters can shop everything pink and worry little about having bought blue once in a while!
- Only moms of daughters can have a cupboard full of cute barbie dolls from the world over yet agree with their daughter when she says, “I don’t have a barbie doll with blue hair. I think we should buy one.”
- Only moms of daughters can follow Miley Cyrus on Instagram, Twitter and other channels – to keep those conversations over lunch going on and on and on.
- Only moms of daughters get to see their husbands cry (literally) over a scratch that their daughter got while she was on the playground.
- Only moms of daughters can spend every penny on clothes’ shopping not feeling bad about it and feeling that their daughter never has enough of it rather.
- Only moms of daughters can learn to do different and cool hairdos for their girls no matter how long or short her hair is.
- Only moms of daughters need to buy a separate shoe rack to accommodate her daughter’s shoes – all types, all patterns, all colors – and still keep a place vacant for the one coming in next week!
- Only moms of daughters can have a tears (of joy and sorrow) roll down their cheek at the thought of a handsome young man coming home to take their piece of heart with him forever.
Though I’m not a mom to a daughter, but I know from being a daughter, that being a mom to a daughter will be an incredibly awesome experience. I’m sure there are things I might have missed in the list above. Please do take a moment to share what makes you special as…
a mom of a daughter…