Do you wish to write for Being Mumma?
Being Mumma welcomes Mom bloggers and parenting writers to share their take on motherhood with all Moms. Just grab your laptop and start working on your guest post for Being Mumma!
Just keep in mind the following as you send in your post:
- The content should be 100% original, detailed and relevant to Being Mumma readers. Posts on the following topics are most preferred:
- Parenting experiences, advice, tips etc.
- Kids’ health
- Word limit: 600-1500 words
- Don’t forget to include an author bio (in about 3-4 sentences) along with a link to your blog/website and Twitter handle.
- The blog post should contain a minimum of 3 outgoing links.
- Posts with spelling errors and grammar errors are a big turn off. Kindly take care of this before hitting the send button.
- Do ‘not’ include pictures in the post.
Looking forward to receiving your guest post!