Terms and Conditions of Use for beingmumma.in:
- Introduction Welcome to beingmumma.in (the “Website”). These terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Website.
- Use of the Website The Website is provided for informational purposes only. You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate beingmumma.in, a beingmumma.in employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm beingmumma.in or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Intellectual Property Rights The content, features, and functionality of the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are owned by beingmumma.in, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by India and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or otherwise exploit any content, features, or functionality of the Website without our prior written permission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BEINGMUMMA.IN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BEINGMUMMA.IN, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF BEINGMUMMA.IN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
- Changes to the Terms We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and your use of the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or the Website shall be instituted in a court of competent jurisdiction in India and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Website without notice, in our sole discretion, for any reason, including without limitation breach of these Terms.
- Miscellaneous If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and beingmumma.in with respect to the use of the Website. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms or the Website, please contact us at email@example.com.